Friday, April 2, 2010

Trying to deal with reality III (glimpse of hope)

After receiving the e-mail from Linden Lab on March 30th 2010 I reopened the ticket with this comment:
There is no will, thats the problem - or I would not have contacted them in the first place.

This is totally confusing!

I am asking Linden Lab to grant me the privilege of paying them 295 USD a month to keep my home and memories of the good times with Ars and also to save them any other inconvenience!

All I want from Linden Lab is the possibility to pay the tier for the sim Southern Charm on behalf of the avatar Ars Northmead, so that that avatar can retain ownership. I do not mind if my darling Ars remains the official owner of our sim. I do not want or need access to Ars account or the rest of his other property in SL.
 
 
Later the same day I added this to my ticket:
 
I have also now sent an e-mail to Ars/Dougs RL family asking them to send you his death certificate and a message concerning Doug´s estates position in this matter.
 
It will hopefully reach you soon.
..................


The same day I also sent a note card to M Linden, the CEO of Linden Lab Mark Kingdons avatar in SL, (with a copy to Belinda Linden) summarizing in a more orderly fashion - than in the ticket - what had happened.

Today I received another e-mail (I cannot understand why it did not show up in my inbox this morning at 5 am my time, when I last checked it...it must have been stuck in cyberspace somehow)


Från: no-reply@secondlife.com [mailto:no-reply@secondlife.com]

Skickat: den 1 april 2010 23:04
Till: x@x.se
Ämne: Ticket #4051-xxxxxxx: Customer Posted a Comment (Ramifications of SL partners passing)

Requested Information: Hi Bock

Apologies for the delay in responding to you, I was discussing this further with our management team to see if there were any other solutions we could offer. Unfortunately at this stage there arent, but I have forwarded to our legal team your latest notification about contact with the family of Ars/Doug, and I hope that we will be able to resolve this in a speedy fashion for you.

I will keep this ticket open so that you can communicate with us here should you need to.

The Postal address for our legal team is:
Linden Research, 945 Battery Street, San Francisco, CA 94111, Attention: General Counsel.

best regards

Belinda
Concierge Team Coordinator

.....

At the moment I am totally falling in love with Belinda Linden! This was a glimpse of hope that I was sorely in need of.

3 comments :

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).