Saturday, March 17, 2018

Happy St. Patrick's Day 2018

I hope you all have a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day. 

The biggest problem with this kind of celebration are usually threefold #whattowearwhattowear, #ihavenothingsuitableinmyimmenseinventory or #whatevvahijustmustbuysomethingnew.

Well, no such problems for me anymore, since I have been graced and blessed with particularly and extraordinarily  terrific and awesome legs. I just have to find the best shorts, underwear or other leggings to cover my groin area but as little of the rest as possible... and Hey presto, I am ready to celebrate!

All the best of the Irish to you now, go out and have a kick-ass party!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).